The Refinery, Tara's SITE - SPECIFIC INSTALLATIONS 2011 (added 4/14/11)
therefinerysitespecificinstallation.blogspot.com


The Refinery is Tara's projects in video and performance
therefineryvideo.blogspot.com

The Standard For Spring performance art and video
May 2012
thestandardforspring.blogspot.com

FuFb see my pictures here
December 2012
fufb.blogspot.com





Blog Archive

March 3, 2009

Inspiring words by Rai Sanyo (1780-1832)

Fair winds and smoke rising from
cooking fires in the eastern part of the
capitol are pleasing to this guest;
For the past few years the cassia blossoms
have made him forget difficulties.
The fresh water bubbles are clean and iridescent in the Kamo River;
The purple sunset embraces
humpbacked mountains.
The geta I wear in the evening have
absorbed the fragrance of flowers;
Many of my spring clothes are stained with wine.
I regret there is no admirer of my talents
in this wine shop;
Who will write a farewell poem sympathizing with my unrecognized
ability.